Friday, March 14, 2008

We wish to thank all the following people/businesses for their kind donations that made Jeremy's fund raiser a tremendous success. Owens, Marshes, Arbys, Vista Inn, Guest House, Pirates Cove Marina, Rebers repair, Wertenberger, Buds, Johnsons Junction,Tom A Sak, Walmart, John Rakozi, Five Star, Aalco, Warren Huggy Bear, Knights of Columbus, and National Liquor.

Jeremy would like to thanks to all his friends at J.D.s located in Huntington, and Millers located in Andrews. Jeremy's comment was, "You guys have been a great support to me and this bike ride would not be possible without you helping me." Jeremy said the list was to big to mention everyone but each one of the people that helped me and believe in me. Jeremy also said, "All of my friends are very special to me. I think you all so much. I will see you in May when I finish the ride and get back home. I look forward to telling you all about my trip and having fun.

No comments:


You can donate online safely and securely with a credit card!

My name is Jeremy Winkelman. I am 29-years-old and live in Huntington, Indiana.

My photo
I enjoy helping others. I'm a hard worker.